Over at the Ottawa Bluesfest Main stage was Conor Oberst.
All I have to say is “Wow, how one year has changed!”
It wasn’t just last year that Bright Eyes played at the Ottawa Folk Festival.
This time it was just plain “Conor Oberst”.
Tag Archives: Bright Eyes
Part two from August 27th.
Here are the evening shows that happened at Saturday’s Ottawa Folk Festival.
Things was picking up and there was a good diverse of music happening all over the area.
The acts that played were:
- The Rural Alberta Advantage
- Matt Costa (Side of the Ravenlaw Stage)
- Basia Bulat (full review on here)
- Kim Churchill (Falls Stage)
- The Little Stevies (Moon stage set)
- Bright Eyes