On Saturday at Cisco Ottawa Bluesfest, Emily McQuarrie and I did a interview with Ryan and Jeremy of Mother Mother.
Emily did most of the talking.
The interview took place behind the Subway stage.
The questions we asked were:
- How excited are you to be playing Bluesfest for the second time?
- Any funny or wild stories from the tour?
- Favorite places in Ottawa to eat or hang? (Jeremy says the Art Gallery)
- Before prepping for the tour, what did you do to get ready for this cross Canada tour?
- Is playing to 10000 people to be very challenging, easy or worthwhile?
- Do you sometimes miss playing in small venues with 100 people?
- For Ryan, how is it like being a producer?
- Was there any inspiration when making Eureka?
- Favorite songs you like to play live?
- Favorite venue?
- Since this is Bluesfest, any Blues artist you like to listen? (Ryan said Buddy Guy who played a few days ago)
I might transcribe it in the future but for now have a listen to the interview.
Check out the audio interview.
Yes you can hear Braids playing live in the background.