Post Ottawa Bluesfest 2015 on my radio show.
I had two different interviews of Montreal bands who will be playing at Pressed this Sunday for Pop Montreal’s Pop Off Tour 2!
In the first hour I had a phone interview with Ohara Hale with Nancy Pants.
My favorite part was talking about Trader Joes and the interview happens in the 30 minute mark in the first hour.
In the second hour I had another phone interview with Look Vibrant.
That interview happens in the 30 minute mark in the second hour.
Have a listen to the show
No Filter – July 20, 2015 [HOUR ONE] by Photogmusic on Mixcloud
No Filter – July 20, 2015 [HOUR TWO] by Photogmusic on Mixcloud
PLAYLIST: (MUSIC VIDEO MAY NOT MATCH THE SONG)
- Astral Swans – What Calms You Down, Freak Me Out / My Conscience Don’t Work In The New World
- Shotgun Jimmie – Bedhead
- WTCHS – Young Girls
- Mac DeMarco – I’ve Been Waiting for Her
- Chvrches – Leave a Trace
- Alice Glass – Still Birth
- Nancy Pants – Somebody / Truly
- Beach House – Sparks
- Freak Heat Waves – Bonnie’s State of Mind
- Top 5 Songs of the week
- Daywave – We Try But We Don’t Fit In
- Kiiara – Gold
- Pup – Dark Days
- Look Vibrant – Miracle
- Julia Holter – Feel You
- Radioactivity – Pretty Girl
- Alvvays – Next of Kin
Don’t forget to vote for next week’s Top 5.