Its a trend on Facebook.
People are doing this “Shuffle 25” and tagging friends on the note.
If you don’t know what is it.
For those music geeks, you should try out this experiment.
First rule – be honest!
Don’t keep shuffling forward for “cooler” songs.
This is a ‘getting to know you’ exercise. Once you’ve been tagged…
- Turn on your MP3 player or music player on your computer.
- Go to SHUFFLE mode.
- Write down the first 25 songs that come up – title and artist. NO editing/cheating, please.
- Choose 25 people to be tagged, including me. Because people love being tagged, even if they say they don’t.
- Go to NOTES under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, enter your 25 Shuffle Songs, Tag 25 people (under the post), then click Publish.
Here is my 25 that is on my Red iPod Nano.
I know you might laugh at the songs listed.
- Stay (Faraway, So Close) – U2
- Heart – Stars
- Cvalda – Bjork
- Little One – Basia Bulat
- Fire Eye’d Boy – Broken Social Scene
- Wind Me Up – Lightning Dust
- The Woodland National Anthem – Arcade Fire
- 15 Steps – Radiohead
- I See Who You Are – Bjork
- Fake Plastic Tree – Radiohead
- The Way I Are – Timbaland
- Memories (Clean version) – David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi
- In For The Kill – La Roux
- All My Loving – Jim Sturges
- Sixties Remake – Tokyo Police Club
- Come Around (feat. Timbaland) – M.I.A.
- Promiscuous (Radio Edit) – Nelly Furtado
- Blue Monday – New Order
- Life For Rent – Dido
- 7/4 (Shoreline) – Broken Social Scene
- 6 Underground – Sneaker Pimps
- Hey Jude – Joe Anderson
- Think Twice (Radio Edit) – Celine Dion
- Dead Disco (Kylie Kills Remix) – Metric
- Take My Hand – Dido