Previously posted on here.
Here is part two of who I
So I am going to make some wild guesses through BBC’s Sound of 2016, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Word of mouth and what not (Subject on date of release may change).
Artist/Bands to look out for:
- Tess Roby (Montreal Pop)
- Nine of Nine (Ottawa folky synthpop)
- Warp Lines (Ottawa grunge rock featuring members of Big Dick and The Yips. Basically Big Dick with a third member)
- Oh Wonder (London, UK electro-pop)
- Darlene Shrugg (Toronto dirty rock featuring U.S. Girls, Slim Twigg and Ice Cream)
- Dua Lipa (London, UK – Sultry, sophisticated pop)
- Charlotte Cardin (Montreal pop. Might be the next Coeur de Pirate)
- Mura Masa (UK electronica)
- Rainer & Grimm (Toronto electro-dance)
- Rory Lewis (Ottawa experimental pop. Member of Kalle Mattson)
Albums/EPs I’m dying to get/listen:
If you have any suggestions for part three, please comment on the bottom.