Here is part 3 of who I or you should check out at NXNE in Toronto.
So this will be Friday night’s event.
Since last year at NXNE, my Friday night was a free for all and do some venue hopping.
Here is a possible list of who to check out on Friday night.
Global Village Backpacker’s:
This is part of Kelp Records BBQ Day show.
- MOLLY RANKIN (Halifax, NS) – 1pm
- ANDY SWAN (Breadalbane, PEI)- 1:30pm
- THE COAST (Toronto, ON) – 2pm
- CHRIS PAGE (Ottawa, ON) – 2:30pm
- THAT’S THE SPIRIT (Ottawa, ON) – 3pm
- THE MICHAEL PARKS (Toronto, ON) – 3:30pm
- CAMP RADIO (Ottawa, ON) – 4:15pm
- HOLLERADO (Montreal, QC) – 5pm
YOUNG DUNDAS SQUARE:
- Said the Whale – 7:30pm
- Giant Hand – 8pm
- Leif Vollebekk – 9pm
- Evening Hymns (A MUST SEE!) – 12am
- Wavves – 11pm
- Japandroids – 12am
- Silly Kissers – 11pm
- By Divine Right – 12am
- The Strange Boys – 1am
- Women – 2am