Sadly this year I didn’t get to attend Ottawa International Film Festival‘s Music Video challenge at Babylon Nightclub on August 19th.
It was the music video challenge where musicians and filmmakers come up and make great music videos.
Which was voted by a panel of three judges.
This year there was no fan favorites for voting.
There was alot of great videos being shown.
The winner this year were (A three way tie):
- Fevers – Passion Is Dead (Long Live Fashion)
- Flight Distance – Blanket Party
- Hilotrons – Emergency (Sorry can’t find the video)
Other videos being shown:
- EYES ON YA STAR – ERUPT
- MAKE BELIEVE – THE LOVE MACHINE
- POST-SECULAR – THEATERNIA
- ON HOLD – DENE SWAN
- I CAN – SOPHIA RADISCH
- HOUSE OF COMMON PROBLEMS – SILKKEN LAUMANN (I really wanted that video to win!)
- L.K.U.T. – ZOO LEGACY
- ASIAN FETISHIST – SCARY BEAR SOUNDTRACK
- THE PROPOSAL – PETER JOYNT